Friday, April 12, 2013

A healthy diet as well as practical

A healthy diet as well as practicalhi ...... how are you allin the current article, I would be giving out a healthy diet and also practical bin is easy too cheap to serve. but at first, I would first stories ya, should not it? could not it, hehehe ...prefix, not once unthinkable even to do the diet, with my weight 45 kg and 155cm height, comparatively normal group ... I am so fine, so there's nothing I need changed my lifestyle, especially about my eating habits, I am especially pleased indeed happy to eat and cook ...actually really, really happy when called to eat, not too ... but i tu kerapkalinya happy hour delay eating, I was eating irregularly, sometimes, when it was really just deh hungry eat ...so, sometimes not eating all day, or sometimes one day can eat up the number of times the irregular portion.about health? I think as long as I can eat well and a lot, I can feel OK, that is my head so that the diet among other forms of torture on yourself and why we should also try to reduce our rations, ria starve like that, yes or not ... ?when food was eaten ya live alone,(This really thinking very-very-very badly really yes, hahaha)

 
if any of you also have any thoughts like that,hmmm ... or perhaps more chronic than that, hihihiiii ....I love to tell ya .. according to the info I can:in fact ...in actual fact is, diets not only reduce the size of the meal.however ...ie some form of diet dietary adjustments done by someone to make your body fit and healthy.then,once again, diet is not the only form of reduction we are eating everyday. ie diet dietary adjustments.clear objectives,continued to make our body in the best of circumstances.if so then your body appear more balanced (which is thin so be filled, as well as the fat so it thinner) it is limited to 'bonus'.principle of the diet is very simple indeed, eat when you are hungry and stop before you are full time.and indeed, this is also in accordance with the sentence prophet muhammad pbuh, prophet before eating when hungry, stop when full beforeand just so you know, eat 3x 1 day less for us.when we eat 3x 1 day, we can certainly experienced hunger during the hours in which the distance eating each other pretty much. because it is, in principle diet, it is advisable to eat 5-6 1 day so that the body is not too limp.from there, I started thinking to immediately change my lifestyle. a healthier lifestyle, especially my eating habits are changing along the irregular tu, from start time and meal portions too.I am doing this entirely for a healthier life, and now I've started07 hours. 00 or 08: 00 amslices of wholemeal bread + butter (peanut butter or fruit jam) + low-fat milk10 hours. 00 amfruit juice, orsmall plate of fruit slices12 hours. 00 noon+ boiled potatoes steak (chicken / tenderloin / tuna) + salad without mayonnaise, or4 tablespoons brown rice + fish + grilled vegetables03 hours. 00 pmglasses of fruit juice, can be a little more milk, orbanana / sweet potato + green tea without sugar, orfruit saladin essence, here we reduce the consumption of salt, sugar and oil in our body.when consumed fruit juice try to avoid giving too excessive sugar.besides frequently mngonsumsi drinking water especially water up to avoid thirst constantly.thirst is sometimes difficult to distinguish from hunger, till we often eat at a time so thirsty.healthy diet menu is desired can be accompanied by regular exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment